Help with Aristo Craft remote switch

dcaldwell7tn

Hello again, G Scale Enthusiasts.... I have purchased an Aristo Craft Right Hand remote switch from eBay. It is brand new, never been used. However, the wiring harness was not in the box. I contacted the seller and he said he had purchased this piece among many other G scale products from an Estate sale. He commenced to explain to me that he is not a train enthusiast and knows nothing about the part missing. My question is: 1.  Does anyone know what part number the wiring harness is and can I find one out there somewhere and what kind of cost am I looking at? The eBay seller did explain to me that I could return the item for a full refund, including shipping. My cost on this piece was $32.00 plus $9.00 shipping.  I have purchased a left hand remote switch, (have not received it yet) and that seller did tell me the wire harness was included. It is scheduled for delivery after the 11th of Jan.

Now, I have done my research and found that an LGB motor/remote switch can be switched out.  Being new to this hobby and knowing nothing about electricity, I havn't a clue on how to do that.  I have included some images of the switch/track to aid in any type of help.

Again, thank you all, in advance, for any type of help;

David

IMG_20170108_090258709.jpgIMG_20170108_090420234_HDR.jpgIMG_20170108_090334620.jpgIMG_20170108_090626521.jpg