Trackside Details Web Site Problems

I received this reply from David Sciacca in reply to a problem accessing his web site Trackside Details.  F Y I

Thanks for taking the time to email me. The website has been down for at least 3 months now. I have always had problems with the guy who host it, but this is the worst. I think he just doesn't want to do it anymore but does not have the decency to tell me this, he just keeps making excuses. I am now working on a whole new website which I hope to get up in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully this one will look a little better. I'm going to try to start the photography today (237 items), already have a guy lined up local to set it all up for me. He is going to set this up so that I can have access to it to add new items or correct mistakes, or even add to the descriptions such as measurements. I am and always have still been in business, but with the website being gone, I fear many think I am not. Thanks again for taking the time to check in with me, hope to do more business with you in the future......David