PRR T1 kitbash from 2 Hudsons

rbrown7713

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Joe, I am almost done.  I painted the stripes on the tender today and they came out good.  I used a tool that I made, a holder for the Beaugler pinstriping tool.  I mounted it in the spindel and then cranked the table for a straight line.  I used before for the stretched MTH passenger car and this time got a little better, and will use it in the future for stripes on some cars that I make in the future. Here is a video and then some pictures of the striped tender, and next the dry transfer letters. Bob.

IMG_1139.JPG

Thank you, but according to the proofs, they will do the job, and thanks for all of the help, and I am glad this project is coming to a close, now for the outside layout, which I started on today and am not going to start another car or loco until the outside is done. Bob.

15 hours ago, rbrown7713 said:

Thank you, but according to the proofs, they will do the job, and thanks for all of the help, and I am glad this project is coming to a close, now for the outside layout, which I started on today and am not going to start another car or loco until the outside is done. Bob.

OK....:Smiling_Face_Emoji_large(24x24):

I am trying to construct the diaphragm between the loco and the tender, but so far this will be for static display and on straight track.  I am trying to get a functioning insert to function while under power, no success yet, Bob.

IMG_1157.JPG