My backyard layout by Robert Brown

rbrown7713

I don't remember if it was on this or another forum I saw the tip, but I bought the GB (Gardner Bender) Ox-Gard Anti-Oxidant Compound from Amazon.com. Maybe there are better ones?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 1:56 PM, rbrown7713 said:

They are neat, I will look into those, where do I get them? Thanks,   Will they fit code 250 Sunset Valley RR. Track? Bob.

I prefer the clamps that SVRR sells. Fits between the ties real nice, hold up for a long time. I find the split jaws a pain they way they are always rotating around. They do have them for code 250 I know.  Check Reindeer Pass.

Thanks Jerry.  I have slowed on laying the track as I am pouring about 16 yards of concrete, filling in the center of the layout and between the layout and the house, no more grass to deal with. Bob.

2 hours ago, Screwy Nick said:

Bob,  I like that.  Previous owner removed most of the trees in my yard and some days it just gets too hot to enjoy the trains. Life will now get even better.  

It could be worse … you could live in Florida.. Oh wait … that's were Bob lives...  Image result for evil sun emoji

• 2 months later...