2017 ECLSTS

Jim Miller

Joe,

I was there Saturday and boy was it dismal. If you wanted to stand in line, you would not find one. I usually go Friday and Saturday but this year I could not. I heard Friday was not to bad. I remember the first one I attended on 2006, you could not move without stepping on some toes. I made some good buys, 15 to 25 % off. Besides what I showed above I got 6 Phoenix P8's. I have a bunch of engines that still need sound and REVOs.............Jim

I worry that the show will fade away. I think it's a great resource.

I wanted to stock up on supplies when I went last year. I made arrangements to pick up some track at the show while we were traveling. So my girl put the brakes on me as I already have so much stuff.

It figures that there are so many extra shell parts this year when I didn't go! I am getting saturated with stuff so my wants are shrinking.

6 Phoenix boards alone is a big investment! Congrats.

Same with me, no more room in my train barn. So now I concentrate on the small stuff like electronics which still costs a lot but takes up no room. These 6 P8's now give me 8 and I will trade 2 2K2's in on P8's for total of 10. This spring I will set up work bench on porch to do all these installs. I prefer the good outdoors lighting. The eye sight is not as good as it use to be. Then they go from the porch to the track for testing............Jim