Positive Piko Customer Service Experience

BILL A.

Although I bought my  PIKO "Blue Comet" camelback last year, I just got around to running it this week.  Much to my disappointment, the factory installed sound did not work. 

I called PIKO and they helped me troubleshoot my Camelback's sound.  With their assistance, I found a loose wire, which was a simple ten minute fix.  I know that most of you probably could have fixed it in your sleep, but, as you probably can tell I'm kind of a nubee to Sound and DCC troubleshooting. 

I just wanted to let everybody know that I was very happy with Piko's service and would recommend them to anyone.

Regards,

Bill

That's great Bill! I appreciate hearing stories like this. What's especially impressive to me is that they took the time to help you troubleshoot it so thoroughly over the phone and enable you to fix it yourself. A lot of companies today just want to you set it back without a second thought. Best of all, now you have some experience with electronics troubleshooting.