engines for sale

All items sold AS IS! They work and nothings wrong. Not responsible for shipping damage so add insurance! Upgraded to MTH command, new speakers, bright LEDs. Set up for DCS use.

I have 2 USA SD70MACs that have proto 2 installed inside. No traction tires as I've made all my USA's have all plain steel wheels to help the gears. (the BNSF may have came that way?)

The CSX version is older with an extra board inside with flashing beacons. Some railing pieces not perfect. $400 or B/O + ship

The BNSF is newer with PS 2 and the same LED upgrades $450 or B/O + ship

I also have a newer USA SD70MAC in SFe with PS3 and upgrades of warm LED lights. $500 or B/O + ship

I do have a third MTH Challenger in black UP that I may sell. Like new condition, slightly used for $850 or B/O + ship.

I'll make deals on multiple pieces.

I have many extra pieces and they don't fit so something has to go! Let me know what you're looking for.

Some aren't for sale!

(sentimental :wub:).

jwpcfv (at symbol) msn.com

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:41 PM, enginear joe said:

All items sold AS IS! They work and nothings wrong. Not responsible for shipping damage so add insurance! Upgraded to MTH command, new speakers, bright LEDs. Set up for DCS use.

I have 2 USA SD70MACs that have proto 2 installed inside. No traction tires as I've made all my USA's have all plain steel wheels to help the gears. (the BNSF may have came that way?)

The CSX version is older with an extra board inside with flashing beacons. Some railing pieces not perfect. $400 or B/O + ship

The BNSF is newer with PS 2 and the same LED upgrades $450 or B/O + ship

I also have a newer USA SD70MAC in SFe with PS3 and upgrades of warm LED lights. $500 or B/O + ship

I do have a third MTH Challenger in black UP that I may sell. Like new condition, slightly used for $850 or B/O + ship.

I'll make deals on multiple pieces.

I have many extra pieces and they don't fit so something has to go! Let me know what you're looking for.

Some aren't for sale!

(sentimental :wub:).

jwpcfv (at symbol) msn.com

I am looking for some MTH RK1GA Union Pacific cars (flat cars with loads, boxcars, tankers...) If you have any to thin out please let me know!

BTW: Nice Accucraft UP grey passengers Joe! Those are some long cars, can't believe those are 3" longer and proto, compared to the MTH version.