Ahh fun, it's maintenance time again!

enginear joe

Well when the weather turns, what else can I do? The wind is so strong I'd be afraid that alone would knock the trains off the tracks. So any equipment that acted up or didn't perform well is on the mental list of "to do's". So  It's to the bench!

I have to look closer and see if there's any burned traces or anything affecting this engine's performance. She seems to be power hungry? At least she's smoking better now. I re-wicked her when I got her. I believe the elements might have been run dry before I got her?

VERY Nice Joe:Slightly_Smiling_Face_Emoji(24x24):

Looking forward to getting my Freedom Engine from Ray whenever it gets in. He's going to do the smoke and sound upgrades for me. I have a lot to learn with MTH DCS yet, So I'm not attempting any fooling around with it.:Wink_Emoji_large(24x24):

Already received the 5 passenger cars. I personally think MTH did a great job on the cars.

Larry

4 Degrees!!:Flushed_Face_Emoji_large(24x24):

After running my trains for years and buying used ones, I'm now noticing a lot more missing or thrown tires. That might be because of the grade outside and the longer trains I'm running. I did loose several from a previous DCS bug that appeared too.

I have a bin with extra tires in it. Sadly, I believe my spare Challenger tires were stored in the box up in the attic. So the heat probably rendered them useless?