New MTH? what I'd like to see.....

enginear joe

• 1 month later...

It maybe time for MTH to release an updated version of the Challengers. I watch the market for used ones and it's fairly strong again. Updating them with PS3 and more features, could be a good sell?

I still hope for any new models from MTH. They don't owe it to anyone. They owe it to themselves to make the line more complete. They did mention it in the past.

I'm still waiting for the Premier line too. All metal trucks on rolling stock wood be great. I bet he could do metal bodied steamers better priced than anyone.

Well what they say seems to be forgotten along the way with what really happens at MTH. About 11 or so years ago MTH said the One-Gauge Hudson would have a swinging bell...far as I know they only made 1...the prototype. The AC4400 with charge lights seems to have been forgotten too :Thinking_Face_Emoji_large(24x24):

Meanwhile USA is coming out with the FEF-3 that has whistle, cylinder cock & stack smoke...not to mention new heavyweights that are scale length. Ro has spent more $$$ in R&D on those 2 items then MTH has in the last 10 years in regards to newly tooled large scale items.

I'm starting to think MTH should have went with 1:29 scale...I mean look at the climbing auction prices for Aristo Dash-9's & E8's...$500 - $800+ per loco with no sound?? Other day I watched a new Aristo NYC baggage car bring like $550.00...USA SD40-2's are bringing some serious $$$