Ray's Electric Trainworks (Rayman4449) - Offering MTH Sales and Service

Ray's Electric Trainworks is a fully authorized MTH Dealer and Service and Repair center and can offer assistance with anyone that needs help with their MTH trains in any scale (And also non-MTH).  

Pricing and stock page posted for the One Gauge line including control system components etc:  http://www.rayman4449.com/MTH/MTH_OneGauge.htm   

• For other scales please email or call for pricing information.

This includes all current MTH stock, future catalog orders (including the current 2013 catalog) along with old stock/used items currently avail for sale.

Raymond

• 4 months later...

Hi John,

The best way to confirm if items have shipped is to look at the individual pages on the MTH site to see if they show shipped.  If it still shows an expected delivery date (regardless the date) it has not yet shipped.

I have not seen any new product yet from the new catalog.  Do expect that it will be some time.

Raymond

• 2 years later...

I want to give credit where credit is due.

I discovered the world of MTH One Gauge back in October when I purchased a vintage Daylight set.  Having not been involved with my old train hobby for decades, I had a lot to learn.  I have found the Ray’s Electric Trainworks website to be a fantastic resource for information, products, parts and tips.

More importantly, I have been very impressed with Raymond's excellent and honest communications, his knowledge and professionalism.  I recently asked him to upgrade my locomotive to PS3 and at the same time I wanted to support his efforts and had him perform all of the modifications listed on his website.

I now have a locomotive and tender that is better than it was when it was brand new, which is just what I wanted.

I heartily recommend Raymond and his services to anyone without reserve.

KC

• 1 year later...

Thumbs up to Raymond. I have had him convert 9 G scale locomotives to DCS control for me over the years and I do believe his first USA Trains GP 38 conversion was one of mine. I’ve always been pleased with his work, help and professionalism.  No question that he has changed the hobby in a huge way with the services he provides.

I too have had great experience with Ray, mostly behind the scene. His advice and help enabled me to understand the MTH system and convert that to battery remote control. His professionalism and approach to his clients could be a model to some of the Hobby stores I have dealt with in the past and come away either unhappy or just never going back. Kudos to him. 

I see my old post above and realize that I may not of thanked Ray enough for getting me that Big Boy. 

He goes the extra mile for sure. One of the best people/dealerships I have dealt with. Like the top five, and I have purchased from a lot of different ones. (100 or more?)

If he knows of an issue, it gets it addressed before he delivers the product.

We are fortunate that he is connected to this forum as well. The wealth of knowledge he has available for sharing here is priceless.

His site is a valuable resource as well.

http://www.rayman4449.com/

I have relied on Ray’s knowledge many  times in a short period of time. I’m new in G and he has been significantly important in many of my decisions with a new “Train in the yard Project”.

He has  been reliable in supplying me with ordered parts and products on a timely basis.

I  appreciate his help. He has always been there helping me on the many back and forth e mails 

I have sent him asking all kind of questions.

His web site is a must read for any new individuals getting into G.

Thanks much Ray.:Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign_Emoji_large(24x24):

Larry W. Peterson

Erwin, TN.

• 3 months later...

I just worked thru post delivery of my Big Boy #4023 G scale engine from Ray's ... what great service, worth every penny!

This is a dead rail system.  The DCS TIU and WIU are in the 1st boxcar, the 2nd holds batteries and voltage regulators.

Steve

IMG_0371-1024x768.JPG

IMG_0372-1024x768.JPG