Western town scratch build

I think that my depot post went into the wrong section and should be here but as I`m new it will come together in the end:Wink_Emoji_large(24x24):well that`s the excuse,,,,The new depot for Los Garagos is the first part of stage 2 of the rebuild of the town,this resulted after R1 curves were replaced with R3 on the outer loop(still to be properly completed with switches ,sidings when weather improves)which circled the town,so new trackbed well just everything needed to change but the the best outcome was there was more room to expand the town area as all the originals were low relief items ,as I mentioned this is stage 2,stage one was the construction of regular buildings of the saloon,Sheriff`s office,some stores etc,really just to set up a main street of sorts,the original depot was kept for the time being although replacement required as was just too small,I decided on wooden style as simple and quick and  so construction started,first on list was the White Cat Saloon and went on from there,all are scribed styrene sheet  rod and tube,the pics are a few months old and no interiors done as yet but plans for simple  details are on the cards,as when the light units go in they will just appear as empty boxes,they do need something inside,a few more structures will probably be needed and I`m thinking maybe Adobe style as we are set somewhere in Arizona and so would fit in well,speaking of the southwest I needed cactus and where do you find such items in G AND IN THE UK?forget it,make some I suppose so made a few as an experiment,at least they look something like:Thinking_Face_Emoji_large(24x24):.I`ve gathered together a box of bits and pieces over the winter to carry on when things improve outside,railroad crossing signs,hydrants,street lights,bike and so on,I also need to make neater signs and so more advertising boarding to liven the place up a little but as the pics show a lot more to be done to finish!!When all this is done then on to Apache Falls for the re vamp of that town but a lot less to do there.5a9a7fa797733_LOSGARAGOSrebuild005.thumb.jpg.34e87eb300d79817f0a65fe9f23119eb.jpg5a9a84dd4d400_losgaragos2008.thumb.jpg.216c7e6f1683986534f1b29ea3300a3b.jpg5a9a8524975ae_losgaragos2010.thumb.jpg.a3af35ee0f35b84f67625f90f7ade972.jpg

los garagos2 011.jpg

los garagos2 012.jpg