Tribute to Aristo SS Track

Screwy Nick

I am the first to admit that since I was burned by Live Steam I tend to run my electrics less often. Today was the first since December when I had a Christmas run. The Forney ran the full oval and the siding without burping even once. I didn't even wipe the track with a cloth before the run. The only enhancements to the loco are USAT pickups on the pony truck and the Phoenix sound system. Life is Good

You simply can't beat Stainless Steel track...  Never have to clean it, just drive the trains out even if you haven't run on it in a year and runs flawlessly.  Anything that you think you might save on going with brass just isn't worth it.  I went with Stainless after doing a lot of reading and research and it has been every bit as good as I heard and then some. Completely takes power pickup and conductivity issues completely out of the equation.... you just run your trains.

Ray, you said it ALL.  fortunately I still have a full tube of the SS rail.  I was lucky as I live in NJ so was able to pick up the rail, Aluminum also, without incurring the over sized shipping charges.  Life is Good