WANTED MTH NYC Pacemaker Freight

Hi guys.  I'm new to G scale and looking to build my first train. Going for 1947 and so I'm looking for MTH NYC Pacemaker Freight cars.  I already have the caboose.  I'm mostly interested in the boxcar, which is 70-74034.  I'm also interested in the tank car, which is 70-73004.

I know these were made 2003~2006 timeframe by MTH.  Anybody know where I can find some?

pacemaker boxcar.jpg

pacemaker tanker.jpg

Hi Jerry.  Thanks, yes I did google search the item number which pops up that MTH page as the first item and checked the "find it locally" tab - no dice.  The google search also shows the recent-ish sales on ebay and trainz auctions.  I was hoping to get lucky by posting here. :)

Does anyone have experience with http://www.choochooauctions.com?  I see a few have been sold there over the years.

Buddy of mine used that and found the car he was looking for in a hobby shop in Fla. Might try it one more time and not use the 'find locally' tab. I'm sure a shop would mail one to you if they had one.  Always have to jump on MTH stuff if it shows up.  I'm pretty much set I think, as long as MTH does not bring out 844. ha!