Wanted: USA Trains 4-6-4 J1e Hudson

Twister

Hello all! New guy here. I am looking for a USA Trains 4-6-4 J1e Hudson in excellent running condition (new or used) to add to my growing fleet of 3 other engines (Aristo-craft 'Lil Critter and 2 Aristo-craft UP GP-9s). I prefer the NYC road #5343 (the one with the silver / grayish front) or the Union Pacific road #5332 but would seriously consider any road name / number. Smoke & sound preferred.  Mod'd smoke & sound (according to numerous forum posts) apparently is even better.

If no forum member has one to sell I would appreciate any tips elsewhere. Have started to look at eBay and at least one large scale Facebook page.  Thanks in advance.  Dan 

Hi Dan, I just replied to your private message.  I dont have any USA Hudsons available for sale but I can outfit with the modded smoke and sound as you have seen in my videos if you find one.

Thank you and welcome to the forums :Slightly_Smiling_Face_Emoji(24x24):

Raymond

• 3 weeks later...

Dan, I do have a Hudson in excellant running condition with stock phoenix sound that I have considered selling if you havent found one yet, we can talk. Its a beast , biggest reason for me selling it is i need to convert it to battery , and carrying it and tender out to my layout is awkward as it is so heavy 2 trips to be safe. I have small track powered section , all the rest is battery only .

Nick 

• 4 years later...