Rail Bender

grsman

I purchased a used Trainli Rail Bender, It didn't come with the wrenches or instructions.

Did anyone with a Trainli Rail Bender ever see instructions on how to use it?

I have had some suggestions on the use of it on another forum. Nobody has seen instructions.

I sent a message to Trainli, but I have not seen a reply.

I guess I will have to wing it and give it a try.

Tom

On 3/13/2019 at 4:52 AM, Sean said:

If I remember right you did get a response from a Dan .. He works for Train-li .....

Dan? He works for Trainli? I guess he forgot to mention that. I don't know why unless he didn't want to get beat up for Trainli selling this bender without any instructions or paperwork of any kind.

They have been supplying this bender for quite awhile. It seems like they have had more than enough time to come up with something.

I received a lot of suggestions from several people on another forum. Most of them have been using it and surviving on a wing and a prayer.

Maybe I was able to buy mine because the seller was unable to use it without some instructions.

I still have not had a reply from Trainli at the email address I sent my request for help to. I would want my customers to be completely satisfied with my product and provide any assistance I could.

Too many companies don't realize how far a little help can go.

Ray does everything and anything he can to help his customers.

Tom