G SCALE LUMBER YARD - HIGHLY DETAILED

Gator

$600 FOR ALL 3 MODEL STRUCTURES INCLUDING SHIPPING.  

This highly detailed Duffy's Lumber Co. includes 3 buildings and will enhance any layout using 1/24th to 1/20.3 scale trains.

Construction: This model is all cedar wood construction except for the hardwood stairs. The office is made from stone and concrete with Grandt Line doors and windows. There are approximately 1,662 bevel cut cedar shingles applied to the roofs using a heavy coat of Tite Bond III glue. All of the lumber is fastened with Titebond III glue as well. The black rolls in the side shack simulate roll roofing material. The stone and concrete office building does have a low voltage threaded light bulb (replaceable) to illuminate the office interior. The stone office is 3/4" thick concrete with re-bar inside the concrete for reinforcement. The bottom (flooring) of  the stone office is also concrete with a removable plastic access hatch to replace the light bulb. The doors and windows are recessed into the stone work mortar style with brass headers. Duffy's Lumber was built for both outdoor and indoor use. If used outdoors I do recommend your choice of clear sealant to be applied to the buildings and shingles by you.  

Measurements are: Main Lumber shed - 23" wide including steps, 16" deep including platforms and 16-1/4" tall including signage. Small shed - 9 1/2" wide, 6 1/2" deep and 8 1/2" tall. Stone office - 10 1/4" wide, 9" deep including platform and 11" tall including flue stack. 

The Duffy's signage is satin white painted on cedar boards using a vinyl stencil. The main shed has 70 reinforced cedar piers underneath for support. I have many more photos available . The boxcar , figures, engine and track is not included and used for scale size of this model only. The engine and boxcar are 1/22.5 Bachman big haulers. 

Shipping will include shipping insurance on two different boxes. I take pride in my packing as if it was being shipped back to me for a safe arrival.  

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or for more photos. 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (11).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

I work a full time job of 50 hours or more a week! Building G scale scale models to sell is my passion! I have been building and selling these models for over 22 years and have several hundred models scattered in railroad gardens all over the US!