G SCALE MANUFACTURING CO. - HIGHLY DETAILED - LIGHTED

Gator

$600 Including shipping and insurance

This new track side manufacturing co. will work well with 1/24th to 1:20.3 scale trains. It has many possibilities including furniture, cutlery, cannery, pallet, etc. on your signage. It has ten (10) low 12 volt (replaceable bulbs) that light up the interior and exterior for night time operations. The bottom floor is sealed off (bug proof) with a access hatch fastened with screws to access the interior and all the light bulbs on all 3 stories. The boxcar shed is not attached for easy transporting and optional use. Most engines will not fit under the shed and designed to back a box car in. This model measures 25 1/4" long, 13 1/2" wide and 20 3/4" tall. The model is heavy and is ready to use on your layout or garden R/R. 

Construction: 1/2" 7 ply birch craft plywood was used for the main structure frame. The sub roofing is also plywood with a rough sanded plexiglass overlay. The aluminum tin roofing material was applied to  the plexiglass with a waterproof cement. Grandt Line doors and windows were used and fastened with silicon glue and nickel plated sequin pins. The water tank cables are in a trench ring cut into the wood slat siding to prevent sagging. The cables on the water tank are fastened inside the PVC pipe inner tank twisted very tightly with 2 part metal epoxy. All of the platforms and the boxcar shed was made using cedar wood. This model is very square and level with quality workmanship put into the construction of it!

This model will be fastened down in a custom wooden crate with handles for shipping. Shipping insurance will be included.  I pack as if this model were being shipped back to me! Please allow up to 7 business days to make the custom wooden crate to survive bouncy roads and careless handlers! I have shipped hundreds of models including concrete and much larger models in years past!! Pickup is free! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or more photos. 

Note: The Bachman Big Hauler 1:22.5 scale Boxcar, Engine, track and power supply are not included. 

s-l1600 (12).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg