WOOD BRIDGE WITH STONE / CONCRETE ABUTMENTS - FOR ALL G SCALE TRAINS

Gator

$350 and free shipping

This new bridge and concrete abutments can be used with all G scale trains both indoor and outdoor. It can be used outdoors full time with a permanent installation. The cedar wood bridge can lift out of the abutments for an annual waterproofing treatment. The bridge has no sealant so you can use your method and materials of sealing it. I do recommend a concrete sealer on the concrete and stone work after it is installed in your garden railroad. Rock and fill dirt behind the abutments is recommended for realism. 

Construction: High strength concrete with 1/16" steel rebar over real stone in a lost mold method. It has a brass plate integrated in the concrete on the bridge shelf. All cedar wood construction on the bridge with simulated brass hangers and Ozark miniatures nuts and washers fastened with gorilla goop. The wood rail runners are fastened with screws from underneath. It has a center runner to fasten your track to the bridge. Tite Bond III was applied to all fastened wood. Both 3/4" and 1 1/4" nickle plated fasteners were also used to fasten the wood. All of the truss work is sandwiched between the wood for strength and to prevent warpage of the bridge.

Measurements and shipping: The abutments are 9 15/16" wide, 15 9/16" tall and 1 1/16" thick. The bridge measures 5 1/2" tall and 17 5/8" long. The bridge has a clearance underneath of 10 1/16" for trains, streams, etc... 

Shipping is free and will include shipping insurance. The abutments will be TRIPPLE boxed and each box lined with SEVERAL 1/2" thick building material foam inside with the bridge also in its own box. Each abutment weighs about 10 lbs.. I have shipped many, many, many stone and concrete models over the years with success due to the way I pack them! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or photos. 

Bachman Big Hauler box car, engine, figurine and track is not included.    

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (11).jpg