FREIGHT STATION - WOODEN - DETAILED FOR USE WITH G SCALE TRAINS

Gator

$325 including shipping

This freight station or small manufacturing Co. will work well with all scales including 1/24 to 1:20.3. It is intended for outdoor use with its exterior cedar wood construction with TiteBond III glue.  It does include a low voltage interior light using your power supply for doll houses or acc. power on your transformer. Both doors do open and close with working latches and hinges. The porch overhang does have shingles underneath between the rafters on the lower roof. The freight station measures 23 1/4" long including all outcrop stairs and ramps, 17" wide and 11 1/2" tall. The boxcar side loading platform measures 2 3/8" from the ground. The Truck loading side platform has two different heights for both big and small trucks to back up to for loading. 

Shipping is free including shipping insurance! My packing is bullet proof! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or for more photos. 

Curtis Ellwood - Visit my Facebook page and select photo album titled 1/2" scale models to view a few of my models built in the past 22 years.

Bachman Big Hauler box car, engine, figurine and track is not included.    

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600 (11).jpg