NWSL closing

Screwy Nick

Some of you may already know this. For those that don't I called yesterday to inquire about some parts and was informed that the end of this month they will no longer be taking orders and closing. I for one am very sorry to see them go. Anyone have further information???? LiG

I talked to her and she told me that the reason was "its just time to retire". I ordered another pair of powered trucks and they are so busy, I won't have them for two months.

Sadly missed by buy all who model in #1 gauge. Have you ever tried to get a set of powered trucks from MTH?

• 1 month later...

Great news as NWSL has a new owner and will continue!!

http://NWSL.com

NorthWest Short Line Press Release
For Immediate Release (August 19, 2019)

NorthWest Short Line is pleased to announce that the entire line has been acquired by an NWSL employee, effective September 3rd, 2019. All existing back orders will be filled, and NWSL will be open to new orders as soon as the new websites are rolled out; the primary website nwsl.com will carry forward as the primary contact point. The line is expected to carry forward largely unchanged although the company will no longer offer phone support. NWSL will be headquartered in Kila, Montana, located near Kalispell, and the new address is PO Box 219, Kila, MT 59920. Email contact is through the website.