WTB USA Trains Union Pacific SD70

Hello, new guy here so please bear with me. But I am looking for this model in the yellow scheme. Preferably new condition but I will also go for a gently used one as well. If you have one to sell please PM me!

Thank you

You might do better trying for Ebay... but fair warning, because of the huge popularity of that engine in that paint scheme, you more thank likely will not be able to get that locomotive at anything close to the USAT/Charles Ro price of $435, even gently used. Average prices on ebay go for well over $600, sometimes it can get up to $800. If you have to have UP schemes, I do suggest you look into the UP Heritage locomotives through charlesro.com. Otherwise, it's possible someone here might sell you one. Another possible source is to check out the G Scale Swap and Shop on facebook; apply to join the group and you'll see people buying and selling all manner of G scale, including USAT SD70s. Good luck, and I hope you can find one for a good price!