Yard/Mow office

Well in order to finish Rosy's caboose I was missing ladders and roof cat walks, I found plastruct ladders on eBay @ $10.95 + 4.95 shipping but luckily I found a Bachmann caboose less chassis for $ 10.50 with free shipping plus it had the cat walks and ladders, win-win. Caboose finished and off to new project, what to do with my new caboose shell. Decided on a yard office, painted it a dark gray primer with white trim, new roof out of evergreen, and base from old Pola bridge footing. Labeled it using silhouette and putting them on old Pola plates designed for stickers. Being as there were 2 doors 1 at each end I decided that one end would be yard office and the other MOW office, added radio antenna to end where I forgot to putty ladder holes, other end will get something but not sure at this time, and I still have a caboose cupola left, another project yet to come, maybe a drover caboose on a Kalamazoo combine. Bill 

yard office front side.JPG

yard office road side.JPG

yard office track side.JPG