Facebook-like page for model trains?

I started my g scale adventure ~6 months ago and wanted to share it online. I'm envisioning a Facebook like interface where I can have a "frontpage" that describes my layout, my trains, my control system etc, and also has a place to post pics and videos and people can "follow/friend" me if they are interested in seeing and/or commenting.  Basically I want to share my story and invite fun conversation; kinda like as if there was a local club.

Has anyone seen such a thing for model trains?  I've seen two extremes in either direction from this - on the one hand entire from-scratch websites devoted to sharing this information (like what Ray has), which is good for sharing the whole story but is too much work and on the other hand forums like this where its easy to show pics of specific items or ask specific questions, but harder to share a complete picture of what you have done and why.

Assuming the answer to my question is no, has anyone created a Facebook page to do this?