ARISTO NAPA VALLEY FA

mogul#6

ARISTO FA NAPA VALLEY DIESEL FOR SALE  LIKE NEW  200.00   ALSO SOUTHERN PACIFIC  FB UNIT FOR SALE  LIKE NEW NEEDS SMOKE UNIT   125.00   serious only contact . rssparkydog@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

Forgot to mention in the previous post, the circuit board that joins the two power trucks and provide lights to the ends was also missing.  My first hint that something was amiss was all of the screws holding the shell on weren't there.  LiG

DSCN1289.JPG

Bill, I have no recourse, sent a postal money order.  Others can see this and use the Pay Pal if it is available from the seller or recognize his screen name and avoid anything he is selling.  He does visit this forum, would be interested in his response. LiG

Sean, I doubt he will, and if he offers me a refund of some kind I'm sure not to accept a personal check, he can only screw me again by issuing a check that will bounce and cost me the fee. I'd rather the forum be made aware of this dishonest person and not deal with him.  I have also alerted other forums of his actions.     LiG

hello, this engine was one i got off ebay some years ago i paid 200.00 and never used ,it was stored in a box , i took it out put it on the track ran it in both direction's . it pulled several car's smoothly both directions , it looked very good[ although i did not dissect it . so i it listed it here for a very cheap price , your only question was to me .  is it powered?  i answered to you it was powered. i never implied any warranty or guarantees.or refunds. all i could do was give my description and the only way i knew it needed a smoke unit is someone put  tag on the top of it said it needed a smoke unit. i guess some people want a new show room floor Cadillac for the price of a used vw bug. and then like to complain about it .so if bad mouthing people is what makes you happy so be it . and when most people get an engine they put it on the track to see it  run before complaining. since it was a good runner when we packed it ,i can only wonder what happened to it after it left here????? 

Rick:  Stated facts that I backed up with pics.  My only ?? "is it powered" as some have been converted to dummies, never realized I had to ask about each and every part.  It was obvious the trucks came from two different sources, one run much more than the other, even painted over.  And how did you pull those cars when it didn't have couplers, see pics I previously posted. Your deceitful sales practice is only enhanced by your list of disclaimers and excuses.  I found humor when you even blamed the shipper.  It was packed very well, plenty of bubble wrap and peanuts, no signs of box damage. I posted the difference of you description and what I received to warn others of your sales practices, here and elsewhere.  Life is Good