MTH 2019/2020 One Gauge Catalog

Rayman4449

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

That Clinchfield Challenger cancellation really really makes me  have to contain myself.:Very_Angry_Emoji(24x24):

I don't know how all you guys and gals feel.

But, I been watching the MTH shipping all along .......I know , don't laugh, and all along they change the dates lala lala and it's latest is this month February delevery.

I have a considerable amount of MTH Rail King One Gauge with DCS.  Including ordering 3 other engines beside the Clinchfield, and 10 cars from this catalog,

To me it's very disappointing that MTH did this last catalog then FAILED  to deliver so many items to customers.

I certainly don't blame Mike for retiring, for whatever reasons, however this catalog should never have been introduced in the manner it was.

Larry

PS My opinion only!!

Yeah I guess that the preorder numbers were too low for the Challengers....seems the Big Boys sell very well! I see Trainworld pulled the listing for both Big Boys which means they've sold their allotment.   

I think your correct on the Challengers Chuck.

I do think the new SD70 line was sought after considerably from all the talk I have heard anyway.

I'm thankful I received my GB 41 and the UP 9096. I still have my fingers crossed for the Military  one due March :rolleyes:.    

And good luck with your Big Boy Yard Train.  It's  a very nice engine.

In reference to the SD line for me anyway I was very surprised  of  the cancellation of both the funeral train flag cars.:( That kinda derailed the whole train I was attempting to make.

Larry, I was a bit surprised about the baggage car cancelation as well. Infact that move is what help push me back into 1:29 scale. USA Trains has most all the passenger car designs while MTH just makes coaches and an observation car. Even Accucraft makes a assortment of cars and demand must be great as they keep making more production runs.

And just know the PA's will be canceled next. Last time MTH made them they blew them out at a deep discount. 

• 2 months later...

• 9 months later...

I received another MTH One-Gauge SD70ACE a few days ago from my favorite dealer Ray's Electric Trainworks!

This is the Caterpillar owned Progress Rail EMD Demonstrator version. 

20220211_045302.thumb.jpg.9253b55742f4101c12914e9195bc721d.jpg

Here's the real one on display during the Mining Expo 2012  inside a Las Vegas Convention Center.

photo_2022-02-11_05-05-25.thumb.jpg.27b85699d4adf5136e5cdb11999d4457.jpg

On 4/28/2021 at 11:19 AM, Jerry B44 said:

I thought they were shutting down?

Jerry,

No just "slimming" down. For example I have 4 new MTH One-Gauge tank cars on pre-order at Trainworld for delivery later this year 2022.

• 1 month later...

• 8 months later...

• 2 months later...

• 4 months later...

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...