MTH GS-4 Daylight video and photos

benshell

Last year I had three large redwood trees removed (which were breaking the pool deck), and had to remove some track to make room for the crews. It took over a year to rebuild the roadbed (making some changes) and relay the track. It might have taken even longer, but once my new 2017/2019 MTH GS-4 arrived in July my motivation increased dramatically! I finally got the yard looking decent again--albeit with some under construction areas still--and then we've recently had some nice cloudy mornings, perfect for videos and photos!

So here it is, pulling my Accucraft passenger cars that I bought 3-1/2 years ago (and preordered at least 2 years before that!), so it's taken awhile to get this train put together! But the wait was worth it. With the improved colors on the locomotive, the locomotive and cars match up pretty well. It's not perfect, but good enough!

Set looks beautiful Ben!  I really like the colors on the Accucraft passenger cars.  That is the color I have more felt all daylight models should be painted with but the new MTH colors are much better than the original 2006 version of the engine.  Layout looks beautiful as well :)

Thanks guys! :Slightly_Smiling_Face_Emoji(24x24):

And Chuck, yeah the redwoods were beautiful. The pool area still looks kind of empty without them. But the new citrus trees we planted will fill in some of that void, and I have also some other ideas for the future. And much less pool (and railroad) maintenance now is a huge win!