A-1-A Shark

Fence project is complete, so back to the Shark.   So far headlamp and marker lights. The marker lights are using dual color LED's, Red or Green depending on polarity of the circuit.    Have LED's for the number boards also.  LiG

fullsizeoutput_448.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sean, I guess it could also have been Brunswick Green, if used for freight.   

Chuck:  Yes, I had to be careful carrying it outside, turning around to shut the door I realized that.  The shelter named him Buggle, I guess cause he's marked like a Beagle, I just call him Bug, one great little guy.  Life is Good

Guys, he is terrific, with personality so much bigger than he.  Being only 1 we should have many happy years together, God willing.  

Sean, just getting close to  him would be a real feat, as he is terrified of any other person, and won't leave his comfort zone of house, yard or truck.  LiG

I sure hope so.  We presently attend socialization gatherings of a couple other dogs and people.  I have to stand or he will spend the entire time on my lap shaking, and he puked at the last two sessions.  We started calming treats, if he isn't better at the next one I'll stop taking him.  LiG

Sean,  I picked him up from the shelter and it was supposed be just a foster for a few weeks.  House train him and make him adoptable.  In just two days he got quite comfortable and trusting of me.  Went to give him back, and just couldn't, adopted him then and there.  And we are Buds.    He is really sleeping.     LiG

DSCN2281.JPG

I get Dog Tales on my over the air tv channel Saturday mornings. I see there's another show called DogTales on PBS but I never seen that one. 

Here the one I watch...well opening theme song...

• 3 weeks later...

USAT Smooth side cars: some time ago I removed the wheel pick up's, installed flanged BB's in the side frames (much easier as they had more meat than the PA side frames), LED for lighting with an gell cell in the Mail car. They roll away at the slightest off bubble of the track. So easy to pull even the Baby Shark walked away with all 6 cars. wheel slippage. ANYWAY, here it is, A-1-A with a sound system and lighted cars.

Bored the roof for the fan installation. Interesting observation: The fan I am using for this one was made for an Aristocraft E8. It is almost an exact duplicate of the ones I used on the big one that were for the USAT F3. The only difference appears to be the number of fan blades. F3 has 8 and the E8 has 10.

DSCN2622.JPG