Hello .........

mikado463

Just a quick intro to say hello as I've just recently joined the fold. I've been involved with G scale garden railroading for 20 years now with my primary focus on live steam. looking to convert one of my electric locomotives (Bachman Spectrum Narrow Gauge Consolidation) over to radio control battery power so I'm sure I can find some good advice here.

As a life long railroader myself, 46 years and counting I hope to contribute where I can

Dave

Some guys sell their 3-D prints of engines/cars.  You can get kits from the UK, but they are of their cars/engines and pricey.  Bachman still sells some stuff, they put out some of the old Aristo parts and the Eggliner. USA trains is still going , as is MTH. Best to pre-order them, since they usually sell out. MTH is 1/32, but comes with sound/great smoke. Lots of used stuff for sale on the Facebook G scale swap/sell page, and of course, ebay.  Haunt the LSC and MLS forums online and after awhile you will pick up some good info, well usually!