Mr Rodgers Trolley help

I am trying to motorize this trolly to run on G track. 

https://www.sagefinds.com/itemdy00.aspx?T1=Y192083&srccode=NXCAC6&utm_source=google&utm_medium=comparison&utm_campaign=datafeed&source=pla&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3IK5mNuv6Q 

Perhaps add some lights and sounds. O gauge is my "home scale' ,however no trolleys came in that scale. What I am looking for is a truck mounted engine. This would allow for a low vertical profile.

As you can see with attached there is not much room to hide the motor. I know they exist in O scale as I used one to make the "Slinky Dog" character from Toy Story. 

Thanks for any help, UnclePeteRR

Thanks Nick, When I searched ,a USA trains "engine block" also cam up fo 1/2 the price.

Do these parts come with reversing unit inside? My yellow lab, Mozart, likes your picture.

I will try and post a video of the operating Slinky Dog. Unclepeterr

Peter, if it's the normal DC electric motor block, the direction is determined by the track polarity, unlike the  AC Lionel direction switch.  

Hello to Mozart, labs are have great personalities, I'd enjoy seeing the video, thank you.             LiG

• 9 months later...