Garden Railways Mag

Sean

I just received this e-mail

I154844425487258.png

Dear Subscriber,

For more than 35 years, Garden Railways has been the leading magazine devoted to the hobby of outdoor model railroading. While we remain committed to serving garden railroaders, we regret to announce that we are discontinuing publication of Garden Railways magazine. Fall 2020 will be the final issue. However, the Garden Railways brand will live on in the pages of Model Railroader and online, where our dedicated audience of garden railroaders will continue to find seasonal news, tips and advice from the world’s greatest model railroading experts.

As a subscriber to Garden Railways, you may have one or more issues of your subscription remaining. You will receive Model Railroader magazine for the remainder of your subscription, starting with the November issue. If you’re already a Model Railroader magazine subscriber, your current Model Railroader subscription will be extended for as many issues remaining on your Garden Railways subscription.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer support at customerservice@Garden-Railways.info, or by phone at 877-246-4898. Outside the U.S. and Canada, call 903-636-1125.

We thank all our subscribers for their support and loyalty over the years, and we look forward to continuing to serve you through the pages of Model Railroader.  

The Garden Railways and Model Railroader Teams

I'm not at all surprised. I dropped my subscription back in 2009 when Peter Jones passed away as I didn't find any of the other regular writers/ contributors quite as interesting.

I did buy a GR issue last winter and found it a very dismal read, like it was a shell of it's former self just like what MLS has become.