I notice when searching on Bing or Google our posts from this forum show up and we are able to click to this forum and read the posts.  How does this occur.  Does the webmaster decide which ones get published, or, does this happen automatically after a bit of time?  If this is true, how long does it take for our posts to show up?  Thanks, Bob.

The various search engines (Google, Bing, etc) automatically check/scan websites for changes on a regular basis.  The frequency is ultimately up to the search engine. Sometimes it is daily, sometimes weekly, just depends.  Webmaster of a website does not control specific posts/topics showing up on search engine results.  Search engines can check a config file on a website that tells them not to scan a website (which we do not have in place, so scans do happen).

Thanks Ray.  I was wanting to know whether to make a video on my channel on YouTube for the T1 disassembly, or just wait until it shows up.  I did a search on Bing and it has yet to show up. Thanks, Bob.

Yes, do they only look at tags?, or do they also look at the title.  If they only look at tags, then I am trouble because sometimes I don't list tags.  If that is so, how does one go back to a previous post and add tags, or can you?  Bob.

Some key things are to be succinct but also include detail that includes mfg, model type and what it is about in the Topic title, as well as adding these items in the tags as well.  All of this helps the search engines prioritize posts in search results.  The forum was setup to optimize in search results so that helps as well.  I dont recall what the time limit is to go back and edit a post.  If you have older posts that you are unable to edit, dont worry about it and just do it going forward.