Jerry, I found the pictures of the dining table setting pictures you did for the Accucraft diner.  Here is what you said.  "

Bob,  we have some UP dinnerware and I set up a table all arranged and took some pictures of it. Picked the best and sized it to fit the tables.(insert in the lower corner of the above pix). Made a page of them.  Printed it off, sprayed it with a clear UV spray and cut them out. Leaving a long edge to hang over and give an illusion of a table cloth hanging over the edge. I used double sided tape on the table, then stuck the printed table top to it. 

I cut some clean tube for glasses and glued them on yesterday and made some kitchen pots and pans from plastic tubing I sprayed silver.   Kitchen figures are too tall, may shorten them some.  I had re-painted the shell with Trucolor UP yellow, but it still does not match MTH's version. Maybe I used another brand before. Guess I'll live with it, got new lettering on now.

I can email you some of the table top pix if you want to use them".  And yes, please send me the pictures of the dining table setting, as I will use it in my Superliner dining car.  As you recall, you fooled me, as I thought that the table setting were actual plates and silverware, but you fooled me, sure looks good.  Here is my email:  rbrown77138@verizon.net.   Thanks, Bob.

UPdinerInt.thumb.JPG.ad2973a26507e94007ce5f5f1c02b06f.jpg

I am now learning how to make roses for a vase to place on each table, and boy is this challenging.  I have never realized how many ways there are to make miniature roses.  There are some talented people out there.  I am going to attempt to make them out of clay that you bake.  The problem is that most of the roses made are made to 1:12 scale for doll houses, so I will be making them in 1:32.  I found a lady in England that has a unique way of making the roses and I will let you know of my progress and If all fails, I guess that she will make me some for a price.  Bob.

s-l1600 (11).jpg