Phoenix Sound

Screwy Nick

Been trying to contact Phoenix (sound system) company all week via Email and V mail to no avail. The web site is still up so I assume still active business. Hope not effected by COVID. Has anyone been in contact and how long ago? Thank You.   

Chuck, have to assume the site is just coasting along till the fee runs out,  their phone system is still functioning, I left a few messages, no response.  I also tried Soundtraxx, but the board I wanted repaired couldn't be, parts not available for 12 years.   

I spoke with Renee Kidman @ Reindeer Pass and asked if she knew what may be happening with Phoenix Sound and she stated they're recuperating as the owners dad passed away from Covid19 this past summer and that halted business for a bit. She did reassure me that they have been receiving new stock from Phoenix so things are slowly returning to normal which is great news! :Slightly_Smiling_Face_Emoji(24x24):