Anyone local to Metro Detroit, MI?

7ftbill

Hey guys, new to the forum.   

I have some Gauge 1 pieces that I will be putting up for sale soon (some already listed) and I would love to have a local hand understanding what I have and making sure things are in decent condition for a sellers/buyers piece of mind.  There is some track still left up, some controllers, we may be able to get something to work, I can pay you for your time if needed, or we can work something out if you are interested in a piece for sale.

Background - this is what is left of my stepfathers collection, he passed away just under 2 years ago.  I am listing these for my mom (fixed income) and trying to help her clear out the basement and gain some extra funds.   I will post a screenshot of what I have, I have holes in some models and manufacturers that I would like to fill.   

Because his cancer was progressive he was able to sell a majority of his collection, these are his favorite models and some extra units.   Yes, there are oddball things not on this list, maybe every model railroader book every made (haha), but this is the easy to find/understand stuff in boxes.

pic of list.png