Smokin' !!

I really like smoke on my layout in buildings and trains. I've often thought about installing smoke units into passenger cars such as diners and fill with say like bread baking or bacon scents. And maybe install into the observation cars and pipe smoke out around the coupler to have it look like steam escaping. 

Years ago when I subscribed to Garden Railways the back of magazine had the column "Scribblings on a workshop wall" written by the late Peter Jones. He always wrote about having small fires and smoke on his outdoor railway. I always thought that was a great unique idea. Here's a tribute to him...

https://grw.trains.com/news/product-news/2012/04/a-tribute-to-peter-jones 

I installed a modified USA smoke unit into a older build Lionel wood train station and powering it via a buck convertor along with some old AC/DC power supply. I have a resistor mounted on fan motor to slow it down as want the smoke to kinda "float" out of the chimney instead of shooting out like a steam engine. Interior has Led's  

Think I'll order me in some Pine scent smoke fluid. :Slightly_Smiling_Face_Emoji(24x24):