MTH AIU Newest.

Yardtrain

I have (3) TIU's and I am considering selling (2) of the TIU's now and replacing them with (1)  latest & greatest verision TIU unit, that has the USB port and all of the newest upgrades. Then selling the 3rd TIU’s after Christmas (when we take our Christmas layout apart) and replacing it with another new unit. But I am wondering .......

When it will be out, or is it out already?

How do I tell them apart?

I also have (2) AIU's but I don't think those ever changed?

I don't want to drag my feet and miss out.

B19E23C2-781F-42D7-B3CE-9D063254F300.jpeg2A33627E-34A7-4F44-A015-5CC979DB2345.jpeg

BDEA13CA-7830-4B39-A687-33DC61B21DF1.jpeg

AIUs dont have USB ports.  TIUs have USB ports.

The text in the original post only refers to AIUs (MTH #50-1004) but TIUs (50-1003) and AIUs are pictured.  Please revise the posting to clarify what is meant here.

TIUs with USB ports are already available and I have them in-stock.

WTIU (50-1039)  (which has wifi built into & has USB port, will allow you to vary DC voltage output to control analog engines, but does NOT work with traditional wireless handheld DCS Remote) has still yet to be released and is supposed to be out Dec 2020 but of course that could get pushed out.  I have these on order and am taking pre-orders.

Thank you and let me know if any questions.

Raymond, I correct my typing mistakes.  Thanks.  

Besides going from rs232 to usb what are the other benefits? Are there any negatives is upgrading ?  I still want to continue using our 3 remotes so I don’t see wanting the WTIU.  Plus we already have the WIFI module when it first came out. 

........John