QSI Sound Defunct??

Chuck

I don't see much posted online these days about QSI sound. At one time they were THE sound folks for model trains of all scales.

I recently seen this posted on another forum by a high end O Gauge importer/ manufacturer. Few years ago I spoke with QSI and they said they were developing a new large scale sound decoder...guess not?

"We are out of QSI boards and there are no more to be produced as QSI doesn't have their system chip for sale any longer. So if your QSI system stops working you can easily replace it with an ESU system purchased from us. This took a good amount of planning and design work from both ESU and Robert Lopez." 

• 1 month later...

Nice E8 :Slightly_Smiling_Face_Emoji(24x24):

When those Aristo E8's first came out I bought a pair of chromie SF's from St Aubin nursery just a few miles north of me. I installed the QSI Magnum's with batteries and ran them via Airwire with the radio board. I took them back up to Aubins and gave Jon a demonstration right on the sales counter with no track. That little demo got Aubins to become a QSI dealer. 

Just a bit sad to see QSI fall but that's what happens when you hook up with Broadway Limited owner Bob Grubba and his lawsuits.