Aristo-Craft ART-11298 Switch Machine

Chuck

I came across one of these ART-11298 Slow Motion switch machines and tried it out. Man-O-Manischewitz...:Slightly_Smiling_Face_Emoji(24x24): How come I never ran across these in years past? I've been in large scale over 20 years now and somehow these slipped by me. Price wise they beat the heck out of LGB or Pikos switch machines as the Aristo brand has a set of contacts built in to power a frog or signal etc. LGB or Piko that's a add-on piece, 

Damn shame Aristo is gone and Bachmann doesn't seem interested in these switch machines.

I was using USA #6 switches with those twin coil switch machines but those are a bit of a pain to keep working. And they "snap" so hard that parts go flying off them sometimes such as the cover that hides the manual lever thingy. 

• 1 year later...

I have a bunch of brand new Aristo slow motion switch machines if someone wants to buy them at my cost (Trainworldonline cost) plus shipping.  vawoodhick@msn.com.  Yes, these are great because they integrate a spdt switch for auxiliary use.

• 2 weeks later...

Techsavy, How many do you have and how much $$ as I find no Aristo switch machines at Trainworld? 

Oh and forum rules are...

Conditions for posting items for sale:

• Price for each item is REQUIRED in the body of post.
  • If seller does not respond to replies/inquiries on the forum thread after 2 weeks the post will be subject to removal.