Slo Mo camera feature

Screwy Nick

News to me, still learning my I phone.   It seems after I take the video, I can adjust the duration of the Slow Motion on my computer, but once it is up loaded to Utube not.   Please tell me more about this feature.  Thank you.  

EDIT: seems like it would be a good way to diagnose/see a problem??   

Here's how I can change playback speed using Chrome on a Windows machine. Mouse over the video and in lower right hand corner there's a sorta gear icon to left of the YouTube. Mouse over that and it'll show settings. Left click on gear and a box opens that has 2 settings...Playback Speed and Quality. Mouse over and left click on Playback Speed and can then choose to either speed up or slow down. I can really slow down the video at the .25 setting as it plays very nice. :Slightly_Smiling_Face_Emoji(24x24):

Chuck, tried it, how cool, never knew it existed.  I am so hesitant to click on something I don't know about.  Can't tell you how many things I screwed up clicking on what I didn't know.  Now I can play back anything in my library in Slo Mo, can continue to record on reg mode.  Can teach an 'old dog' new tricks.