Sign in to follow this  
Dash 8

Logging cars

Jan, I am very sorry for your loss, and he/she looks like a sweetheart.  Our companions become part of us, I morn the loss.   We have a saying that we will be re-united with our companions on the other side.  I do miss all of mine.

Car looks great, I knew you would find a way.  and THANK YOU for the further translation.  Really interesting, I'm going to have to look for a similar book here.  Maybe the name of the logging company and location will help, you already gave me that information and there was something at the bottom of one of the pics.  Looks like you are going with the Link & Pin couplers on this run of cars, yes??

Thank you Chuck and Nick for your warm words, this was our last cat, we had 6 in 35 years. These were all Turkish Angora, the name is Wada.Today I cut, sanded and glued a few ice sticks....a life's work, there are still 10 on it, all together 400 pieces....:)

Regards

Jan

Forgot, sorry, Nick I only have this car with link and pin.

30A54446-8008-4F1A-9924-7570DA13B775.jpeg

8D9CE7C5-DEB6-48A7-BE10-845E608580FC.jpeg

Jan, was looking at your project again.  How about:  The large cut timbers on the bottom like you have, then gradually levels of smaller cut lumber.  Like they were sending a mixture of 'cuts' like a special order.