Welcome!

Webmaster

thought I posted my congratulations and I am very glad to be here as a member yesterday, must not have done it right so I am making sure to try again today. Looking forward to a pleasant 'exchange of ideas', thank you for bringing this site to us.

after looking some more, I did post it yesterday, but under another title, I better get my act together

BTW, please explain to me what "warning points" are, I don't think I want to be awarded any of them.

Hi Nick,

Warning points are used by administrators for tracking but you don't have any warning points assigned to you so don't worry. You received an automated notification because your post was edited so your Youtube video would display correctly as an embedded video. Bare with us as we get the system configured the way we want it.

-Webmaster

In the coming days and weeks we will be continuing to review the overall appearance and functionality of forums as we are just getting setup. You may also want to periodically check out the Website - Help and Info area for answers to Frequently Asked Questions and general suggestions and help.

Note that if you want to be auto-subscribed to follow topics you reply to, you will need to activate this in your user settings. See the Website help section for more information.

- Webmaster

• 2 months later...

Hello, Just wanted to say "Hello" to everyone. My friend Rayman449 let me know about this forum site. I am glad to be here also. Seems like a nice place and I have noticed a few people I know are here too. I have an indoor layout suspended from the ceiling and it runs throught the house, through the walls and closets. The name of my RR is the R.E.K. RR ( Retired Eagle Keeper). I do the fall festival here in Gladstone Missouri along with the local N-Scale club. I am the only G-Scaler involved. Ray has helped me a couple of times there. Looking forward to interacting with everyone and having a good time.

Cliff "StumpyCC " Couch

• 6 months later...

I was looking for a forum dedicated to G-Scale with a lot of information regarding Garden Railroads and I think I've found it.  I've been "catching up" on the last few months and hope to learn a great deal from all of your experiance.  Since I am, in the new lingo, "A Newbie",  I will be quiet for now and just read!  Be grateful for that...  :)

Thanks for the forum...

Lawman (Charles)

• 8 months later...

Hi. I joined today. I live near Chicago, am doing a 1948 era PRR outdoor 1:29 model. Anyone local on this forum? I'm new to G scale, DCC, sound and live steam. Lots to chew on. Any guidance appreciated.

Michael

Hi Michael, I'm west of you out by Elgin but I'm mainly into 1:32 scale these days. I was heavily invested into 1:29 but when the economy tanked I sold most all of it off and am starting back up for the 3rd time with 1:32 with an indoor and outdoor rr...I hope!