Paint an F series loco in Warbonnet scheme

Holy Cow, to say I'm impressed is a hugh understatement. Did you "eyeball" the stripe location or have a drawing to go from. Your work is just incredible. Please keep us up to date on your projects. Larry

Thanks Larry, there is only one area that I penciled next to where the first tape is and that is the large radius swinging toward the front.  Everything else is eyeballed because they line up with the rivet patterns on the body. Once the first tape is laid, all the rest fall into place.

Thank you very much Bart, I feel it is my duty to show people what some of my procedures are, to help someone, and I realize that there are many ways to do what I do, and my mind is open for suggestions.  I am self taught with the respect of making molds, so not all of my procedures are, to some, correct, but I get the job done. Thanks again. 

Hi Jerry, I used an air brush and the only color that I had to thin was silver, about 25 %.  Do not use Badger paints.  I bought about  70.00  worth and the paint is useless, might as well have been spraying water.  The best is Polly Scale, but I had to hunt for them because I think they are going out of business.  You can still find some on Ebay.  Bob.