NMRA National Train Show - (Cleveland, OH) (7/18 - 7/20)

M.T.H. Show Schedule For Week of July 13, 2014

M.T.H. Electric Trains will be attending the NMRA National Train Show in Cleveland, Ohio on July 18 - 20, 2014 at the New Cleveland Convention Center.

HO, S Scale, O Scale, One Gauge and tinplate model railroading fans attending the event will have an opportunity to meet and ask M.T.H. Representatives questions about the M.T.H. product line, company direction and future plans as well as see product demonstrations and pick up a copy of our latest catalogs.

• NMRA National Train Show - Cleveland, OH
    Friday, July 18, 2014: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
    Saturday, July 19, 2014: 10:00am - 6:00pm
    Sunday, July 20, 2014: 10:00am - 5:00pm

Personally I'm really hoping for more Bachmann 1:29th scale, although it may be a bit early for that since the Peter Witt streetcar has only been available for about three months. I bought one partially as a vote for 1:29th scale! But I'd wanted a trolley and I'm really happy with this new Bachmann product. In any case, I'll be interested to hear of anything new from any large scale manufacturer in any scale.

I asked Bachmann if we were going to see more 1:29 stuff from them down the line. They told me the trolley was a litmus test of sorts on that. If it did well, they'd do more. I'd like to see them do more with that line, but I hope they break it out as its own "brand" to keep the scales separate and easier to understand for the modeler.

Later,

K

Yeap!

but it's my secret!!!

I'm puttin' in my order for a MTH BB......I mean a steamer soon.....

There wasn't much G scale there. There was the new Piko Camelback going 'round. I didn't talk with Bachmann. I saw one LGB train.

There was a SF F40 and my girl said no. So if anyone goes there, take an extra 200 and send it to me!

post-10-0-69516800-1405790914.jpg a perfect chance to talk with my hero!!

Ahhh, I got nothing. I feel for anyone who has to be on the road that much. I don't miss it at all.

He's a great guy to me. Easy to talk with and not some big ego.

Keep up the good work MTH!

Even Mike W. told me that it was a show for the smaller scales. I wish I knew that before we went. There's a great opportunity to talk with the reps from a lot of companies. Good showing of DCC manufacturers are there.

I do enjoy the chance to talk with MTH and got to meet and speak with Andy too. I never admitted what a big fan I was of their products. I had bought so many different ones over the years. I really focus on MTH's products whenever I can. It is a huge deal to me, that they will release more G scale product in the future.