User Name

Moderators, I signed up for this forum picking a user name that I thought would show up as my "moniker".  But, after looking at my first post it actually shows my first and last name.  Which I didn't want in the first place.  I tried changing it but it wouldn't let me.  I would appriciate if my legal name was removed and go by my username.

Thank You,

TexasPacific

Your first and last name are not visible to other members or the public, just you.  Take a look at this post, you will see only Location information shared for each user who replied.  For security this information was restricted from public view when the forum was first setup.

http://www.gscaletrainforum.com/index.php?/topic/264-yet-another-big-steam-loco-to-return-to-service-co-1309/#entry2592

-Webmaster

• 1 year later...

Webmaster,  I am trying to change my user name, but since I've never signed off after joining I don't remember my Password,   Can you help me to change just my user name or find my password    thank you.     My Email address is still the same     thank you.