Trying to find info on an Aristocraft Jack Daniels Train, White

Loni_vb

I inherited a train from my dad, and I've been trying to find info on it to no avail.

It's a g scale Aristocraft Jack Daniels set. It's cars are white.

I've found many red, green and black. However the only white one I've been able to find online is an old ebay post. I contacted that seller and they told me that they did not sell theirs, they still have it, because they also could not find so much as a photo of this train anywhere. They think it may be a Christmas edition, but are unsure.

I would love to know about this set. The history, year made, is it a Christmas edition, is it rare (because if not it does a great job of acting like it), and what's it's value?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Hit "more reply options" and that takes you to the full editor to attach pictures. You could also go to the gallery, start an album and then using the "My Media" button attach images or a link to the album that way.

This is the same forum that used to be hosted on the Aristocraft company website: http://www.aristocraftforum.com/vbulletinforums/

So if anyone is still reading on this forum, I've decided to try and sell it. I still cannot find anyone who knows anything about this train. I can't believe I can't find it anywhere (aside for one on ebay). I really would like to know about it, seeing how it's apparently not very popular.

I give up.