Buildings in 1:32 or 1:29 scale!

Wonder who produce buildings in 1:32 or 1:29 scale, most G gauge buildings seems to be in 1:24 scale?

Aristo craft had some in 1:29 and Marklin some in 1:32 but they don´t produce theese anymore! Piko also have some few

but there seems to be very few comparing to 1:24 scale!

Trygve

I know Polks Generation Next has a section on their website but doesn't look like anything in stock at this point but maybe in the future:

http://polksgenerationext.com/product-category/g-scale-buildings-and-structures/

MTH and USA Trains doesn't make them.  We do have a fellow local that makes his buildings out of all wood but I don't have his information off-hand.  You may be forced to search out individuals who do this on a smaller volume/scale I'm not sure.

1:32 buildings can be hard to find.

Off the top of my head I can name Lokführer Lukas and Lokschmiede Neuhof.

There's also Epokemodeller here from Denmark. Look at page 5 (and 4) in the PDF. Anything marked "Sp 1" is scale 1:32.

Of course, they're all European, and the shipping cost to the US may kill any interest ...

Jens

• 2 years later...

I have a number of the Colorado Model buildings. They are closer to 1:29 and work very well. Most makers use scale compression to make the buildings fit into a layout. Keep in mind that authentic buildings are quite large. A train station can be 75 to 100 feet long. If done in 1:24, that would make them 40 to 48 inches long.

Check out the Tobu World Square video. The buildings are in 1:25. These are self explanatoiry as to why buildings are not really to scale. Regards, Dennis.