Big Boy on ebay

Jerry B44

A few months back i was searching for anybody who might still have engines in stock and there was a store in tx who claimed to have a new one. I was quoted 1100 for it which now seems like a bargain if it is sealed in box like they said. I am sure there are still some out there in little shops just waiting to be bought but it most definitely is a treasure hunt. Sure would be nice if some Daylights would pop up.

The BB that does not work is up to $820. Ends today. Sheesh....

Yeah, I was going to bid but this things going up! I maybe priced out of ever getting one. I'm lucky I got my Challengers when I did. I got a bunch of deals in the past. Looks like they're too hot to touch!

Well some lucky bidder won this Bigboy that does not run, has no sound, no smoke, no box, no instructions and that may have parts missing; all for the price of $971.00 + $38.33 shipping for a grand total of $1009.33. Oh, and by the way, it's non-returnable!  LOL!

Joe

The seller says it was run outside; looks more like it was left outside!  I think we'll see a MTH Bigboy in the near future that will be new with warranty and priced sanely!

Joe