MTH 2015 Catalog?

ramburgy

I don't know, but I was thinking the other day about how the next big milestone date for my garden railway will be the 2016 NGRC. That's only 1-1/2 years away, and at the speed every large scale manufacturer seems to move if I want any new equipment in time for this it's going to have to be something already available or nearing release from an existing catalog or announcement. I keep hoping for MTH steam with PS3, and I'm sure they will be here eventually, but I'd better not make any plans around them!

Mike, in the case of the 2013 catalog we have seen the rolling stock ship to customers at the one year point. Engines have not yet shipped. In the past we have seen up to 2 years from announcement to shipping to customers for the mth big boy but that was a completely new engine from the ground up. So i would say in general its 1 to 2 years with 2 being the longest you have to wait. My guess is that reruns of existing models will be faster turnaround than completely new designs.