laser cut G scale building kits

Hi Charles the kits are cut from 3mm or 1/8 inch marine ply roofing material is 0.3mm thick aluminum I have been selling these kits on ebay.com.au am also going to list worldwide if there is enough interest my wife is working on my website at the moment and im also looking for requests of other buildings you would like me to design and cut.the kits fit together perfectly with no sanding or cutting required I also supply the scale coragated iron sheeting  you simply paint all the parts first then assemble. The newest kit is the country cottage and it comes with the water tank and stand and I sell it for 90.00 AUD I can post these kits internationally also.

Cheers Tod. 

• 1 year later...

• 1 year later...

Hi Tod, I am just starting out in G Scale and building a layout in our garden. I am in need of a Railway Station, Country Cottage & Water Tank, Church and Bakery Shop.

Orders for more buildings will probably come when I see just what I need. I have previously been modeling in N Scale and have 2 current exhibition standard layouts plus a HO in the shed.

I've put together a few laser cut buildings in N Scale and they went together very good. How weather proof is your G Scale models?

Could you please give me a quote on the above. I look forward to your reply.  Col Veale

• 1 month later...

• 4 years later...