Mint MTH Big Boy never even displayed

Willing to sell a absolutely new MTH Big Boy. Never ran, never displayed all boxes including original shipping carton. Original manuals warranty cards, ect.   Same price as January eBay sale ($2,300+shipping ) but in better condition, no exposure from display situation.   Pick up preferred, near Salt Lake City, or will ship, your choice. 

Pack it well in another box. Have foam on each end to absorb shock it is shipped on the end. I bought two Big Boys, had them shipped and both showed up with broken frames, which are not available.

Jerry,

Thanks for the help.  I hope foam rubber on all sides is enough. 

I've got an Accucraft Cab Forward on lay-a-way, I plan to drive to California to pick it up.  I's not only expensive to travel from SLC to southern Cal, there is the horrible California sales tax.  But, what is the cost if the shippers get their hooks into it?

The forum computer is telling me to open an access for these replies on my control panel  to forward them to my email, or I will only receive one.  I can't find this panel, can anyone send directions, a map, a hammer??

Sorry I'm not sure what is being described here to understand the problem.  If you mean forward Personal Message to your email I'm not sure why you would receive any messages as this functionality works fine.  This sounds like with a PC configuration issue.  Just highlight the messages, Copy and Paste them to Outlook, your email or a word document or something and save them that way.